Website JBT Corporation
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Sandusky, OH, United States|
John Bean Technologies Corporation (JBT) is a leading global technology solutions provider to high-value segments of the food and beverage industry with a focus on proteins, liquid foods, and automated guided vehicles.
JBT designs, produces, and services sophisticated products and systems for multi-national and regional food companies through its FoodTech segment. JBT also sells critical equipment and services to domestic and international air transportation customers through its AeroTech segment.
The company is seeking a Welder to join its team for various manufacturing and management needs.
- The prospective applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree in Welding Technology is preferred
- The candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of previous welding work experience in a like role.
- May be cross-trained in job functions based on capacity requirements.
- Must adhere to all internal operating procedures and safety policies. Must maintain acceptable housekeeping practices in the designated work areas.
- Must be able to effectively communicate within a team environment. Ability to take oral and written instructions and complete tasks within the defined labor standards.
- Must have the ability to interpret mechanical blueprints, weld symbols, and work instructions.
- Must have skills to produce sanitary welds that meet USDA requirements.
- Must have the skills to perform both MIG and TIG weld processes on thin gauge stainless sheets.
- 401(k) plan with company match – up to 6.5%
- Company-paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Sick pay
- Tuition Reimbursement (eligible after 2 years)
- Vacation pay
JBT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The company provides equal opportunity to all qualified persons and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit careers-jbtc.icims.com.