Website National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Duncan, OK, United States|
|Company||National Oilwell Varco (NOV)|
National Oilwell Varco is a leading worldwide provider of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
The company is seeking a Welder to join its team for various welding work needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate Degree or Equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or related welding experience and/or training; or equivalent education and experience.
- The candidates should have previous welding experience in manufacturing.
- Adhere to all Company policies.
- Assemble parts by bolting and riveting.
- Attend work per work schedule.
- Determine the most appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
- Ensure all work performed is in a quality-minded, tidy and accurate manner.
- Follow all applicable company and corporate policies, guiding principles, procedures, and programs, including but not limited to quality, health, safety, and environmental requirements.
- Inspect and test welds to determine whether the weld is of suitable quality for its intended application.
- Read and interpret blueprints and weld symbols.
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts.
- Set up components for welding according to specifications.
- Set up equipment and apply appropriate welding techniques to produce quality welds.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills (required)
- Proficiency in TIG and MIG welding
NOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit egay.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com.