Website Hubbell Incorporated
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Hamilton, OH, United States|
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of residential and non-residential construction, industrial, and utility applications.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments i.e. Connectors, Grounding/Tooling, Gas Connectors/Accessories, Harsh/Hazardous, and Distribution.
The company is recruiting a Welder who will perform welding operations on a variety of parts. The position will work in a positive, energetic, and employee-centered work environment along with producing quality products while continuing to educate individuals to expand their knowledge for continuous growth opportunities within the organization.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School in Other
- The candidates should have previous welding work experience in the related field.
- Must be comfortable working in a manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for conformance with quality specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly workstation.
- Responsible for setting up welding fixtures to accommodate various part applications.
- Responsible for welding a variety of parts to print specifications.
- Ability to assist in training others.
- Language Skills – Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Welding – Have extensive knowledge of aluminum welding (TIG and MIG) from .063 to 3/8 thickness.
- Mathematical Skills – Basic mathematical skills are required. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- 401(k) matching
- Comprehensive health care, dental, and vision plans
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Hubbell Incorporated (its subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, and sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hubbell.com.