Website U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Anoka, MN, United States|
|Company||U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission|
U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission is a premier manufacturer and developer of power transmission products such as conveyor chains, engineering chains, sprockets, roller chains, various special application chains, cable, and hose carrier systems/cables, power transmissions units/components, and automotive timing chain drive systems.
The company is looking for a prospective candidate who can work for a leading distributor and manufacturer of ground-engaging products for the construction industry.
Normally, the aspiring candidates should have passed a High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent qualification from a welding school.
The candidates should have some welding experience using the MIG welding type.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized workstation.
- Use measuring tools to inspect grooves and angles.
- Set up components for welding according to specifications.
- De-bur and grind parts as needed to achieve proper surface texture
- Examines parts for defects to ensure conformance of specifications to print, jig, or fixture.
- Holds given tolerances consistently holding a high degree of quality
- Informs supervisor of any non-conforming parts.
- Welds or tack welds metal parts together, using an MIG welding gun on various metal thicknesses.
- Ability to read prints with an emphasis on welding symbols
- Ability to stand on your feet seven-plus hours
- Ability to work independently
- Adhere to all quality processes and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Available to work additional hours as needed to meet customer due dates.
- Follow safety procedures
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds, push/pull 100 pounds
- Must pass a weld test
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disability.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.