Website API Heat Transfer
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Racine, WI, United States|
|Company||API Heat Transfer|
API Heat Transfer is a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions. The product portfolio and expertise consist of multiple heat transfer technologies, and we deliver the most complete solution for virtually every application and industry.
The company is looking for a Welder to join its team.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should be proficient in GMAW (gas metal arc welding) and GTAW (gas tungsten arc welding)
- Inspect product and equipment for defects and malfunctions
- Position and secure workpieces using hoists
- Set up and build machines to print tolerances
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions using both MIG and TIG welding
- Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a weld test to D1.2 AWS (American Welding Society, Structural Welding Code – Aluminum)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds routinely
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Able to communicate and work/weld with others
- Capable of adjusting machines to different material thickness
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $2.00/hour 3rd shift differential
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan with company match
- Attendance Bonuses Paid
- Benefits eligibility Day 1
- COVID Compliant Facilities
- Generous PTO Plan – Earn vacation immediately
- Paid 1.5 times rate after 40 hours/week
- Starting Hourly Rate $21.00
API Heat Transfer is Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.