Website Trane Technologies
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||La Crosse, WI, United States|
Trane Technologies challenges possible by thinking bigger, acting bolder, and taking action. The company’s brands include Trane® and Thermo King® that create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands, and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind.
The company is hiring a Welder to join its team for various needs.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of formal welding program or equivalent on the job experience
- Demonstrated reliability
- Weld Process such as 3FU, 3GU, 4F, 4G
- Meet and maintain all safety requirements.
- Meets all essential functions and qualifications for Welder II.
- Must be able to follow standard work, complete production and maintenance records, and other documentation related to operations.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform the above duties with no additional training required.
- Must participate in basic problem solving, 5-S, and lean activities.
- Participate in weld lab classroom training for IR/Trane and ASME/PED certifications as needed.
- Performs hand fabricating.
- Performs in and out-of-position welding.
- Receives work instructions from a member of management or a team lead.
- Work involves considerable stooping, bending, and working on overhead assembles and on man lifts/platforms/risers/ladders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Adoption Assistance
- Back-up Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Health Progress
- Medical Plan with Health Savings Account
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Holiday Time Off
- Will be required to lift up to 40 pounds.
Trane Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit ttcareers.referrals.selectminds.com.