Website The Jor-Mac Company
Welder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (1st/2nd shifts)|
|Location||Lomira, WI, United States|
|Company||The Jor-Mac Company|
The Jor-Mac Company is a contract manufacturer of metal fabrications and assemblies. It provides on-time, high quality, and cost-competitive metal fabrications to the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s).
The company is hiring a Welder who will be responsible for fitting and joining, fabricating, and repairing metal and other materials by applying appropriate welding techniques in accordance with product specifications.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 1 to 2 years of related experience or training; an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- TIG experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in a weld fabrication environment is preferred, but not required.
- Adhere to all Jor-Mac and OSHA safety-related work rules and procedures.
- Complete and maintain all necessary and associated paperwork.
- Determine and use the correct weld fixture if available.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Read, understand, and follow blueprints, job order specifications, engineering drawings.
- Sets up, lays out work using jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricated parts and/or rework finished products.
- Weld components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders, or verbal instructions.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Ability to understand work orders and follow procedures.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple correspondence.
- Ability to understand and possess basic blueprint reading skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel;
- Occasionally required to sit and talk;
- Frequently required to hear, walk and continuously stand and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Continuously exposed to manufacturing noise.
The Jor-Mac Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.jor-mac.com.