Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Navarre, OH, United States|
Hendrickson manufactures and supplies medium and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric, and air suspensions; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; tire pressure control systems; integrated and non-integrated axle and brake systems; stabilizers; bumpers; and components to the global commercial transportation industry.
The company is hiring a Welder to join its team for various management and production needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have previous experience in production welding.
- Accurately report daily activities on work orders and KanBan cards and other media as required. Conduct required quality checks using basic measurement equipment.
- Exercise safe working habits while operating machines, including proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards.
- Perform inspection on a product utilizing total quality concepts.
- Perform MIG, hand, and robotic welding operations to produce products at the required production and quality level as instructed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor/Area Leader.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment as needed.
- Ability to follow the operation procedures and assess problems and recommend solutions to resolve problems
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- Ability to pass 2G MIG welding certification test
- Ability to work overtime, as production demands require
- Able to read and understand blueprints and geometric tolerances
- Mechanical aptitude with a demonstrated ability to work in a production environment is preferred
- Must be able to meet production standards and follow instructions
- Must be able to physically lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to read and write legibly
- Must have verifiable references.
- 11 paid holidays
- 401k and Company paid pension program
- Company provided uniforms
- Four 10-hour shifts (Off Wednesdays and weekends)
- Generous vacation program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit hendrickson.referrals.selectminds.com.