Website XPO Logistics
Welder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (1st shift)|
|Location||Searcy, AR, United States|
XPO Logistics is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. The company helps the customers manage their goods most efficiently using its technology and services.
The company is constantly looking for a Welder who will provide MIG, TIG, and Stick welding support for all trailer manufacturing operations.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 2 years of welding and fabrication experience
- Collaborates with and supports other members of the company
- Consistently maintains a professional demeanor and communicates in a respectful and collaborative manner
- Demonstrates the Company’s core values and complies with all Company policies and procedures.
- Fabricate components by using equipment to clean, cut, burn, and weld pieces
- Follow directions, be productive, flexible, and adaptable to changing conditions and expectations
- Maintains 5-S environment
- Maintains punctual, regular, and reliable attendance
- Meet production requirements and standards
- Perform all welding activities and operate all welding equipment and tools in a safe manner
- Set up components in jigs and fixtures
- Verify welding results through inspections and weld tests, if necessary
- May perform other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to follow direction; able to be engaged and productive while remaining flexible and adaptable to changing conditions and expectations
- Ability to pass a welding test
- Ability to understand and follow blueprints and plan of work procedures
- Good communication skills
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Professional demeanor; able to communicate in a respectful and collaborative manner
- Reach (including above your head)
- Safely walk, bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat, and kneel
- Work outside on occasion
The company offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
XPO Logistics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.xpo.com.