Welder Job Highlights
|Location||El Monte, CA, United States|
Bore-Max is a Vantage Company and a trusted name in Hydraulic Elevator Components. The company provides the following-
- Hydraulic Jacks: in-ground and hole-less
- Hydraulic Pump Units: submersible and belt-driven
- Pit Equipment and Rail Brackets
- Pump Unit Silencers
- Single piece new construction and multi-piece replacements
- Slings and Platforms
Bore-Max is looking for a Welder with conventional experience who in addition to the qualifications below will be a team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn from as well as teach others.
The candidate must also exhibit good housekeeping and strong attention to detail.
- Obviously, the work experience is not displayed by the Employer.
- Adhere to lean manufacturing initiatives, quality requirements, and safety programs.
- Conduct dimensional inspections of parts and check for quality requirements. Personally conduct all inspections of work prior to movement onto shipping department.
- Fit up parts prior to welding
- Grinding, sanding, cutting, and punching as required
- MIG, Flux Core, and Stick Welding for various parts in different materials
- Understand and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
- Ability to read, understands, and implement job instructions.
- Demonstrated success is fit up of parts to be welded
- Demonstrates ingenuity and creativity in problem-solving.
- Self-starter capable of completing tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong math skills
The company offers competitive salaries plus profit sharing and a full range of benefits for our Team Members, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, holidays, and opportunities for career growth.
Bore-Max is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.