Website Wagner Equipment
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Grand Junction, CO, United States|
Wagner Equipment offers quality Caterpillar machines and engines, and also carries agriculture equipment, crushing and screening equipment, and several other lines of equipment from some of the industry’s most respected manufacturers. All are designed for long, dependable operating life, simple maintenance, and high operating efficiencies – in short, built to provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
The company is hiring a Class B Welder who will be responsible for making sound structural repairs with all welds neat in appearance or ground off flush in a manner that reflects the company’s vision of working as “One Professional Team.”
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 3 years of welding experience, preferably in the heavy equipment industry.
Additional Eligibility Requirements-
- Must pass all required pre-employment screenings which may include but are not limited to background checks, drug/alcohol testing, fit for duty testing, and any other job-related tests/screenings
- Inspects structural condition of the equipment
- Orders replacement parts
- Prepares inspection reports
- With some assistance, determines reusability of parts in accordance with published guidelines
- With some assistance, reconditions or fabricates components or parts to the manufacturer’s specifications
- With some assistance, removes and installs components and parts to make necessary repairs
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Safety Knowledge
- Reading/Writing Skills
- Reasoning Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Math Skills
- Ability to search for and enter data into a computer
- Ability to type service reports
- Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, etc.
- Heavy work that includes lifting and/or moving objects up to 85 pounds or more
- Use of Hands
- Indoors and Outdoors
- Noise: Loud
- 401K Savings Plan
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Wagner Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer – protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.