Website Samuel, Son & Co.
Welder A Job Highlights
|Location||Lebanon, VA, United States|
|Company||Samuel, Son & Co.|
Samuel is a leading global network of integrated metal manufacturing, processing, and distribution divisions-providing seamless access to metals, industrial products, and related value-added services.
The company is looking for a Welder to join its team for various needs.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma/GED
- The candidates should have 1-year experience in a like environment or a minimum of 1-year post-high school education in a related field.
- Follow all policies.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area.
- Maintain an organized, clean, and network area along with upkeep of all TPM sheets.
- Must be able to clock jobs accurately in IFS.
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions whether written or oral given by any member of supervision or management. Including team leaders using common sense understanding.
- Must be able to produce prior work records indicating dependability and conscientiousness.
- Must be able to read a tape measure to within 1/32’’.
- Must be able to read blueprints and drawings of pressure vessels, bills of materials, safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be capable of X-ray quality welds and maintain an 85% pass rate.
- Must be crane certified.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment to meet team expectations.
- Commitment to quality and accuracy of work performed.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement or respond to change.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a certified MIG welder.
- Must be able to completely and accurately fill out all required paperwork such as travelers on a daily basis.
- Must be able to perform general maintenance to the MIG welding machines.
- Must be able to use and read level with accuracy.
- Must be able to use pneumatic grinders and impacts safely.
- Must be familiar and able to use a com-a-long.
- Safety conscious behavior.
- Understanding and support of company policies and procedures.
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret receiving related documents. Ability to write reports and correspondence related to receiving. Ability to communicate effectively with vendors and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate proportions, percentages, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra, and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
Samuel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit ebct.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.