Welder – All Shifts Job Highlights
|Title||Welder – All Shifts|
|Salary||$21.92 – $24.30/hour|
|Location||Seward, NE, United States|
Tenneco is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers.
The company is looking for a welder who can perform welding of metal objects using a gas shielded welder. Perform as an active/contributing team member by supporting and performing all the tasks within a cell group.
Note: Ability to work frequent overtime, including extended daily shifts and Saturdays and/or Sundays.
- The prospective candidates may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
- The candidates should have some welding work experience in the related field.
- Check the first completed piece thoroughly and record it on the job card. Record hourly quality checks on the job card.
- Communicate production amounts to the supervisor at end of the shift.
- Check that blueprint is the appropriate one for the job. Identify and weld the proper components according to the print.
- Tag containers to identify products.
- Utilize hand tools, fixtures, jigs, and clamps for a welding job
- Work involves accomplishing welding that fuses similar or different metals and withstands great strength demands while avoiding distortion using proper MIG welding techniques.
- 401(k) Company Match
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance (Supplemental and AD&D)
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off – up to 2 weeks in 1st year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
Tenneco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tenneco.com.