Website Skyline Products
Welder (Aluminum MIG) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder (Aluminum MIG)|
|Type||Full Time (Day-Shift)|
|Location||Colorado Springs, CO, United States|
Skyline Products provides design and manufactured sign solutions to the transportation and fuel retailing industries.
The company is looking for a welder who can lay out, fit, and weld, fabricate aluminum components to assemble structural forms.
Applicants do not need to be certified to weld; however, you must pass a weld test, and be extremely accurate in reading a tape measure.
AWS D1.2 Aluminum Certification credentials are preferred but not required.
Work experience in aluminum MIG welding is required.
- Assembles parts by bolting and riveting
- Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding
- Layout, position, align and fits components together
- Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding
- Sets up equipment and welds parts, using the MIG welding process
- Other duties may be assigned
- Aluminum Fabrication Skills
- 401k with company match
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary, and AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Training and Development
Skyline Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.skylineproducts.com.