Website Parker Hannifin
Welder – Basket Rotate Job Highlights
|Title||Welder – Basket Rotate|
|Location||Enumclaw, WA, United States|
Parker Hannifin manufactures motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets. The company specializes in the design, manufacture, and distribution of compressed air/gas treatment, on-site gas generation systems, and clean air solutions.
The company is looking for a Welder who will weld metal components together with a variety of welding techniques and equipment to fabricate or repair products or components.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- WABO Certification is required.
- The candidates should have 1 to 3 months of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Actively participates in company-sponsored training programs
- Follows WPS
- Handles and positions work with or without the use of fixtures
- Performs SPCs
- Sets up machines and selects proper electrodes
- Completes additional duties and projects as assigned
- Ability to read drawings and a decimal tape.
- Proficient with hand tools.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit parkercareers.ttcportals.com.