Website Parker Hannifin
Welder C Job Highlights
|Location||Batesville, MS, United States|
Parker Hannifin manufactures motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets. The company specializes in the design, manufacture, and distribution of compressed air/gas treatment, on-site gas generation systems, and clean air solutions.
The company is seeking a Welder to join its team for various manufacturing needs.
- The applicants should have an accredited High School Diploma or GED
- Welding Certification is required
- The candidates should have 1 to 3 years of welding training or experience
- Inspection of material (looking for defects on parts)
- Material Handling
- Meet productivity requirements
- Must follow all safety rules
- Must follow verbal and written instructions
- Responsible for the quality of materials or products welded
- Responsible for welding equipment
- Sets up welding equipment and bracket parts to be welded Adjusts welder as needed to obtain proper heat for accurate welding beads
- Uses standard hand welding to perform rework on parts, drier cans, etc.
- Uses TIG welding to weld production parts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift 35 pounds regularly from floor to waist height Ability to exert 10-25 pounds of force frequently to move objects
- Cooperative, positive can-do attitude
- Must be able to do some twisting of the upper torso
- Must be able to wear required PPE (safety toe shoes)
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours
- Must be available for any shift
- Must be available to work weekends, as needed
- Must become certified as “Trained” within probationary period
- Proficient Mathematics and measuring skills
- Stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to the floor
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit parkercareers.ttcportals.com.