Website Baker Hughes
Welder (Drill Bits) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder (Drill Bits)|
|Location||The Woodlands, TX, United States|
Baker Hughes Company is an energy technology company. It provides solutions for energy and industrial customers worldwide. It distributes products and services to oil and gas markets.
The company is seeking a Welder (Drill Bits) to join its team.
- The prospective applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 3+ years of welding experience
- Performing welding processes such as TIG welding, Oxyacetylene, and Robotic Welding
- Reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Supporting the team and team’s objectives.
- Training team members.
- Knowledge of TIG welding, Oxyacetylene, and Robotic Welding
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.