Website Wagner Equipment
Welder (Entry Level) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder – Entry Level|
|Location||Aurora, CO, United States|
Wagner Equipment offers quality Caterpillar machines and engines, and also carries agriculture equipment, crushing, and screening equipment, and several other lines of equipment from some of the industry’s most respected manufacturers. All are designed for long, dependable operating life, simple maintenance, and high operating efficiencies – in short, built to provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
The company is looking to hire a Welder (entry-level) who will be responsible for making sound structural repairs with all welds neat in appearance or ground off flush, often with assistance.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess 1 to 3 years of welding experience, preferably in the heavy equipment industry
- Inspects the structural condition of the equipment
- Orders replacement parts
- Prepares inspection reports
- With some assistance, determines the reusability of parts in accordance with published guidelines
- With some assistance, reconditions or fabricates components or parts to the manufacturer’s specifications
- With some assistance, removes and installs components and parts to make necessary repairs
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Ability to search for and enter data into a computer
- Ability to type service reports
- Reading/Writing, reasoning, organizational, communication, and math skills
- Safety Knowledge
- Noise: Loud
- Environment: Indoors and Outdoors
- Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, etc.
- Heavy work that includes lifting or moving objects up to 85 pounds or more
- Standing, walking, talking, use of hands, hearing
- 401K Savings Plan
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Wagner Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.