Website MYR Group
Welder/Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Bargersville, IN, United States|
MYR Group and its subsidiaries deliver the most notable electrical infrastructure and commercial and industrial projects. The company’s integrated solutions, extensive expertise, and comprehensive approach provide superior electrical construction services that drive strong project outcomes with exceptional customer service and value.
The company is searching for a Welder/Fabricator who will assist in the machine shop with various tasks involved with assembly and repair on construction and transportation equipment.
- The applicants may be required to have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 5 years of experience in welding/fabrication working with mild steel.
- Fabricate a wide variety of metal structures either from verbal instructions, blueprints, drawings, and written specifications.
- Perform skilled fabrication welding as required in the repair of construction equipment
- Stick, MIG, Hardwire, and flux-core stick welding primarily with mild steel
- Understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
- Ability to meet safety standards using appropriate welding techniques
- Ability to tack up and square up work
- Ability to weld both vertical and horizontal
- Certifications in MIG, Hardwire, Flux-Core, or Stick required
- Experience with metal band saws, drill press, grinders, plasma cutter, oxy Acetylene torches, etc preferred
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must own basic hand tools
- Understand various weld form symbols on blueprints
- Valid CDL preferred
MYR Group and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. The Group is committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, or other protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit careers.myrgroup.com.