Website Contech Engineered Solutions
Welder (Fabricator) Job Highlights
|Location||Mason, MI, United States|
|Company||Contech Engineered Solutions|
Contech Engineered Solutions provides cost-effective site solutions to contractors, engineers, and developers on projects. The portfolio consists of bridges, erosion control, drainage, sanitary sewer, retaining wall, and stormwater management products.
The company is searching for a Welder to join its manufacturing team. The applicant will plan, lay out, assemble and weld accessories and special products.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Welding Certification (preferred)
- Forklift Certification (preferred)
- The candidates are expected to have previous related work experience.
- Adheres to Contech’s Employee Expectations
- Aligns and assembles structures for welding using a crane, cum-a-long, chains, etc.
- Analyzes requirements, plan layout, and fabrication details.
- Applies paint to welded areas.
- Applies tack weld to hold assembled parts in alignment.
- Completes post-shift daily paperwork
- Completes Pre Shift daily audit
- Completes production/quality control paperwork
- Informs management of needed maintenance operations or supply purchases.
- Maintains equipment and work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Peens and sledges fitting to obtain fit-up for welding.
- Receives instructions and schedules from plant supervision.
- Tags and marks structure as required.
- Uses cutting torch to burn to the precision layout.
- Uses template, pattern, scribe, etc. to mark and lay out material.
- Uses wire brush to remove slag and weld spatter from fitting.
- Welds seam completely by electric arc or gas welding procedures.
- Other duties assigned
- Ability to work with precision instruments.
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills.
- The company offers competitive pay, benefits, and PTO during the first year of employment.
Contech Engineered Solutions is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identification, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit careers.conteches.com.