Website Michels Corporation
Welder/Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Brownsville, WI, United States|
Michels Corporation is a leading energy and infrastructure contractor. The company is involved in various areas of utility construction, including pipeline construction, directional crossings, foundations, and communications and pipe services and tunneling. The company is also involved in cable placements, pipe restoration, energy farm construction, concrete paving, aggregates and custom crushing, road construction, and electrical power infrastructure construction services, as well as in trenching and construction of natural oil and gas projects.
The company is looking for a Welder Fabricator who will weld metal parts together using MIG and Flux Core welding.
The applicants will be working on original designs and routine project work.
- No educational level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- The candidates should have 2 to 5 years of welding experience
- 2+ years of fabrication experience
- Responsible to promote safety, regardless of job titles
- Collaborate and communicate with your teammates
- Relish new challenges and evolving technology
- Thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- Basic computer proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record (desired)
Michels Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Women, disabilities, veterans, and minorities.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.