Welder Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Bedfordshire, England, United Kingdom|
Wood provides performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil/gas, power/process, environment and infrastructure, renewables, mining, and general industrial sectors.
The company is looking for a Welder Fabricator who will be required to manufacture mild steel assemblies to both our, and our customers’ designs.
- Time served an apprenticeship in Fabrication and Welding BTEC/City and Guilds
- MIG and TIG welding experience with the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Must be experienced in either Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, or Aluminum, ideally in all
- Assemble and weld supplied punched and folded items to high-quality standards
- Produce batch and one-off items using MIG and TIG welding
- Read engineering drawings and interpret welding requirements
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- All-round familiarity with welding techniques and processes
- Fabrication, welding, and finishing background
Wood is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-row-external.icims.com.