Website Johnson Controls
Welder/Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Great Yarmouth, England, United Kingdom|
Johnson Controls transforms the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, it drives the outcomes that matter most. The company is dedicated to protecting the environment, delivers promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers, and manufacturing.
The company is searching for a Welder/Fabricator who will fabricate the structure of the foam component product range using the appropriate welding techniques and jigs to meet the specification defined by the engineering drawings.
- Read technical drawings
- Use a full range of Welding and Fabrication equipment
- Develop proficiency in all production job functions and rotate into various workstations
- The applicants should have a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) or City in Guilds Equivalent Qualification
- The candidates should have experience from a similar position
- Preferred LTITB Electric Pallet Truck License
- Preferred LTITB Fork Truck License
- Housekeeping in and around work areas
- Incorporate safe working procedures into all daily activities in and around the facility
- Maintain good housekeeping, safety, material handling duties, and meet quality and quantity standards.
- Operation of assembly fixtures
- Problem-solving of workplace issues
- Quality inspections of work in progress
- Reports to the Technician/Team Leader/Departmental Production Manager
- Use of hand-held pneumatic tools
- Walk, stand, reach, lift, bend, pull, push to move product through the build process
- Work to the desired Takt Time or run rate
- Any and all other tasks as assigned by Supervision
- Understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Follow all Health and Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training
- Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls
- Report all accidents, incidents, occupational illnesses, near misses, and emergencies
- Safe Manual Handling practices
- Apply, execute and maintain function-related quality issues
- Report all quality non-conformances, concerns, and quality near misses
To apply for this job please visit jobs.johnsoncontrols.com.