Website ArmorWorks Enterprises
Welder/Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Chandler, AZ, United States|
ArmorWorks Enterprises is a defense and security company providing innovative protective technologies and products worldwide. It provides technologies ranging from commercial aviation cockpit doors to platform armor and seating to infrastructure and sensitive material protection.
The company is hiring a Welder/Fabricator who will weld metal components with welding equipment to fit and join, fabricate, and weldment as per specifications and in accordance with the production schedule.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Welding experience (required)
- Acquire in house welding certification for the type of welding group assigned
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following daily start-up and basic maintenance list, and informing the lead/supervisor of any issues/malfunctions.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain a level of work performed in accordance with company standards or job order specifications.
- Operate or use related equipment and tools which include forklifts, hoists, grinders (portable and bench), cutting torches, hand tools, drills, punches, a tape measure, and welding equipment.
- Participate in process and product development and improvement programs, teams, and focus groups.
- Perform welding duties using wire welding GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding), or GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding)
- Read, understand, and follow job order specifications, work instructions, and procedures.
- Use a computer to access and open/close the computer time clock to accurately record time on the applicable job.
- Weld steel, aluminum, or stainless components with welding equipment as specified by procedures, work instructions, work orders, or oral instructions. Welds range from simple tacks to complex welds, performed in varying positions.
- Work includes set-up, laying out work, using fixtures, and welding of parts
- Perform or assist in other assigned duties as qualified.
- Computer knowledge/experience desired
- Must be dependable, dedicated to getting the job done correctly, and use time wisely.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and make subsequent adjustments, and willingness to rework incorrect tasks completed by oneself or others with correct documentation.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed and uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate, express needs, and asks questions.
- Ability to handle the stress that accompanies production standards and deadlines.
- Ability to satisfactorily work alone, willingness to work with others respectfully and professionally in a team environment, with reasonable instructions, training, and supervision.
- Adaptable to new situations and challenges. Open to changes and new ideas.
- 401(k) package with employer match
- Company contributions to employee Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Competitive paid time off and wages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
ArmorWorks Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.