Website Terex Corporation
Welder/Fabricator Job Highlights
|Title||Welder – Fabricator|
|Location||Ballymoney, Northern Ireland, UK|
Terex is a global manufacturer of materials processing machinery and aerial work platforms. The company designs, builds, and supports products used in construction, maintenance, manufacturing, energy, recycling, minerals, and materials management applications.
The company is seeking a Welder – Fabricator to join its team.
- The applicants may be required to have a High School Diploma
- The candidates are expected to have work-related experience.
Carry out welding and fabrication for assembly in heavy plant equipment, working with technical plans and be working out measurements; and inspecting and testing cuts and joints, using precision measuring instruments.
- Ensure Health and Safety are adhered to at all times
- Ensure the safe and controlled movement of production parts
- Meet production targets while maximizing efficiency
- Work as part of a team to develop continuous improvement measures on-site.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Good initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organizational skills with the ability to effectively plan, and control daily workload
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings
- The ability to work under pressure and be fully dependable and reliable
- The drive to demonstrate our company values always – respect, integrity, improvement, servant leadership, courage, and citizenship
- The company offers a complete benefits package that includes Tax-Free Childcare, and Family Benefits Advice Service; and security for the future through healthcare, Life Assurance, Pension Scheme, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Terex Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and appointments are based on merit. It values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.terex.com.