Welder Fabricator – 2nd Industrial Job Highlights
|Title||Welder Fabricator – 2nd Industrial|
|Location||Sherman, TX, United States|
Eaton improves the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions to manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- The work experience is not displayed by the Employer.
- Ensure quality and proper documentation on all parts
- ID and tag shop orders with the product. Retrieve/enter data into SAP system
- Maintain components and supplies as required to operate efficiently
- Perform 5S and Continuous Improvement activities
- Perform grinding, stroke sanding functions and apply studs as required
- Set up, understand, and proficiently operate all welding equipment
- Troubleshoot various and appropriate machine problems
- Weld components based on print specifications with quality standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer skills to include SAP
- Solid math skills; analytical and reasoning skills
- Welding Degree; Weld Certifications
- Ability to ID different gauges, types of raw materials, and product specifications.
- Ability to read, interpret blueprints and operate welding equipment
- Able to read tape measures, scales, calipers, etc.
- Able to stand on feet continuously during shift and able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Able to work and produce effectively with minimal supervision.
- Environment exposure includes sharp objects, pinch points, oil, sparks.
- Pass weld test
- Requires PPE to include safety glasses, steel-toe shoes, leather gloves, and hearing protection (as required in high noise areas), weld jacket, weld sleeves, weld shield.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Aluminum welding operations (Alum TIG, Stainless Steel/Cold Roll TIG, MIG Standard)
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Sherman, TX will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eaton.com.