Website Anchor Sign
Welder/Fabricator (2nd Shift) Job Highlights
|Welder/Fabricator – 2nd Shift
|Charleston, SC, United States
Anchor Sign is the global leader in designing, fabricating, installing, and maintaining architectural elements and branding components for the world’s leading brands.
The company is currently looking for a Welder and Fabricator to add its dynamic manufacturing team.
- The applicants may be required to have a High School Diploma or GED
- The ideal candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of welding and fabrication experience using MIG welding materials on both aluminum and steel.
- Candidates must also have the ability to fabricate and assemble structural metal products, such as framework or shells for illuminated sign cabinets or pole signs according to custom job orders, verbal instructions, and blueprints.
- Operate fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters as well as drill presses, radial, end mill, and edge planners.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication, and team-building skills.
- Must have skills to hammer, chip, and grind workpieces as well as preheat pieces using hand torches.
- Must take pride in work and have an attention to detail in the welding, fabrication, and assembly process – required to ensure compliance with stringent Anchor quality production standards.
The company offers an extremely comprehensive benefits package that includes an affordable, high-quality health insurance plan. We also provide group: dental, vision, and life insurance plans as well as supplemental life, supplemental disability, generous paid time off, overtime, and an excellent 401(k) Plan.
Anchor Sign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.