Welder/Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Stewart, BC, Canada|
Arrow Transportation Systems is a leader in bulk commodity hauling, reload operations, freight management, logistics, consulting, and technology.
The company is seeking a Welder/Fabricator to join its team.
The applicants should have Certification as a Welder and Fabricator (i.e. Red Seal)
- Possess an experience with the repair of commercial trailers
- Conduct repairs, modifications, and retrofits
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes in welding compliance, practices, and techniques
- Maintain safe working conditions and adhere to Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Operate welding equipment and manual flame-cutting equipment
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, and welding process specifications
- A positive attitude
- Ability to deal with people tactfully and professionally at all times
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Ability to work well under pressure
- At least two job references
- Solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Strong knowledge and skill in operating all welding machinery, ability to weld according to pre-set parameters using MIG, ARC, and TIG welding processes
- Strong safety mindset
- Competitive Pay and Pension
- Direct deposit pays
- Free accommodation and food stipend
- New equipment
- Opportunities for growth
- Year-round work
- Full benefits include dental, life insurance, pharmaceutical, vision care, chiropractor, massage, EAP, and more.
Arrow Transportation Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers-arrowtransportation.icims.com.