Website The Fort Miller Group
Welder/Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Greenwich, NY, United States|
|Company||The Fort Miller Group|
The Fort Miller Group is a four-enterprise holding company that is serving local, national, and international markets. The Fort Miller Group’s pursuit of perfection and its commitment to excellence remains constant.
The company is seeking a Welder/Fabricator who will perform a variety of construction or repair tasks on steel forms used in the manufacture of precast concrete products.
The duties may include Stick and MIG welding, cutting, grinding and general construction related tasks at a various work stations located throughout our manufacturing plant.
Also performs routine housekeeping tasks, such as sweeping, cleaning, etc.
- No education is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess Stick and MIG welding experience (desired)
- Operate basic hand tools and power tools, such as grinders and saws
- Operate a cutting torch and read blueprints is preferred
- Ability to withstand exposure to extreme temperatures; visual acuity at short and long distances as well as good peripheral vision and depth perception; lift and carry weights of up to 50 lbs., access equipment at various levels (silos, aggregate hoppers, etc.); push, pull, stand and bend over for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime and weekends.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- The company offers excellent benefits, including generous paid time off, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan and 401(k), and Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
The Fort Miller Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit fmgroup.applicantpro.com.