Website OPW (Dover Company)
Welder/Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||De Pere, WI, United States|
|Company||PDQ Manufacturing (OPW)|
PDQ Manufacturing provides the vehicle wash industry with cutting-edge technological advances in vehicle wash solutions.
PDQ is a part of OPW, which designs and manufactures world-class retail fueling, fluid handling, and vehicle wash system solutions for the safe and efficient handling and distribution of fuels and critical fluids. OPW is part of the Dover Corporation.
The company is looking for a Welder Fabricator who can perform fitting and welding tasks in a safe, accurate, and timely manner including any other fabricating processes.
- The prospective candidates should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- An equivalent combination of education (programs) and experience may be considered.
- The candidates should have preferably a minimum of 3 years of continuous welding work experience.
- Applicable technical training or experience is preferred for advanced assignments.
- Successful completion of basic or advanced welding classes is preferred (if applicable).
- Assist Supervisor and/or Team Leader in maintaining inventory accuracy and maintaining 5-S program
- Communicate and coordinate part shortages with Team Leaders, Production Supervisors, or Purchasing Department
- Demonstrated understanding of all established Standard Operating Procedures
- Focus on continuous improvements within the Company
- Follow all safety and PPE requirements per established company policies
- Forklift and/or aisle stacker use to transport/relocate inventory or product
- Maintain a neat and clean work area
- Operate all basic equipment that is part of the Fabrication department
- Perform all basic preventative maintenance on associated equipment
- Utilize and maintain established inventory replenishment systems such as kan-ban, VMI, or CMI
- Blueprint reading skills are required
- Must possess strong mechanical aptitude
- Must possess the ability to apply basic math skills, specifically with fractions and decimals
- Must successfully complete and pass on-site blueprint reading and welding competency test set to PDQ standards
- The company offers good pay, excellent benefits, paid holidays and time off, as well as flexible work hours.
OPW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.dovercorporation.com.