Website Interstate Companies
Welder/Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Marshfield, WI, United States|
Interstate Companies is an industrial distributor, assembler, truck dealer, maintenance, and repair provider. The company is a dynamic organization with five operating units – Interstate Assembly Systems, Interstate Bearing Systems, Interstate Industrial Systems, Interstate Power Systems, and I-State Truck Center.
The company is seeking an individual who can handle the fabrication and assembly of pre-cut steel or aluminum large and small components to complete a finished product.
- The applicants should have a High School Degree or GED
- Experience with and ability to understand drawings and prints, diagrams, etc.
- Experience with material handling equipment including skid steer, forklift, etc.
- Welding experience
- Wiring experience
- Adhere to all administrative policies and practices including logging time spent on a job and keeping files up to date
- Fabrication according to print, with willingness and ability to ask for clarification whenever there are questions to ensure a product which meets customer expectations
- Handling material including moving steel or aluminum onto fixtures and jigs
- Most work is wire feed carbon steel horizontal welding; some vertical welds required
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to use and understand basic tools such as tape measure, prints/drawings
- Must be able to perform physical work
- Positive attitude
- Willing and able to learn
Interstate Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company encourages all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position by submitting a resume for consideration.
To apply for this job please visit istate.hrmdirect.com.