Website Bish Enterprises
Welder Fabricator Job Highlights
|Function||Management and Manufacturing|
|Location||Giltner, NE, United States|
Bish Enterprises is an agriculture engineering and manufacturing facility. It provides innovative and high-quality agricultural products to farmers. Hemp Harvest Works operates in affiliation with Bish Enterprises.
Bish Enterprises/Hemp Harvest Works is looking for a Welder Fabricator who will be responsible for using electric and gas welding machines to weld metal parts.
The position also will operate a press brake, plasma cutting table, and other industrial and hand tools.
He/she is responsible for good customer communication as needed, ensuring a clean and safe work environment; continually develop technical skills with evolving products and consistent work quality.
- The prospective applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have previous work experience in the related field.
- Assembles assigned parts in accordance with production guidelines
- Cleans parts to remove contamination before welding
- Communications – Ensures good communication within the location, and with other locations/employees. Communicates appropriately with team members and conveys any operational issues to the manager.
- Company Values – Ensures all company values are adhered to and promoted. This would include leading by example and participation in employee recognition programs.
- Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations
- Equipment and Tools – Maintains good condition and cleanliness of company vehicles inventory, tools, and equipment, including the return of tools to storage areas.
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Maintains tools, gauges, and equipment in a clean, orderly, and safe manner
- Moves material with appropriate equipment (forklift, hand-truck) throughout the shop
- Must authorize, pass and adhere to company drug testing requirements
- Operate plasma table for the cutting of parts
- Operate press brake for the bending of parts
- Regulates flow of gases for proper mixture
- Safety – Follows all company and common-sense safety policies, while using all required personal safety equipment. Ensures a safe work environment in his bay; reports any issues in the bay or other service work areas to the manager for follow-up.
- Sets up and operates all phases of welding applications using clamps, fixtures, and torches, working to specified tolerances
- Sets up and operates electric and gas welding machines to weld metal parts according to work order, blueprint layouts, and verbal instructions
- Sets up and operates MIG welding machines to repair, join or fabricate parts by working with blueprints, sketches, or verbal orders
- Studies blueprints, sketches, machine parts, or specifications to determine the type and dimensions of metal the stock requires
- Teamwork – Works collaboratively with other technicians, parts, and sales personnel. Mentors Service Technician Apprentices and junior Technicians as able. Works after hours (daily or weekend) as required.
- Wears protective clothing and equipment in accordance with safety guidelines
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to utilize time management & or time tracking software
- Basic computer skills including file structure and navigation
- Clear, concise, and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with common power tools – hand drill, etc.
- Self-motivated, focused, and results-oriented. Self-determined and driven to achieve defined goals.
- Company matched 401(k) program
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Tool Assistance Program
- Vendor discounts
Bish Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.