Website Conveyor Concepts of Michigan
Welder Fabricator Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (1st shift)|
|Location||Coopersville, MI, United States|
|Company||Conveyor Concepts of Michigan|
Conveyor Concepts of Michigan engineers and builds high-quality, innovative, material handling systems and automation equipment.
The company is seeking a Welder Fabricator to join its team.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- 18 years or older
- 2+ years of welding/fabrication experience (required)
- Previous experience in manufacturing (preferred)
- Previous experience driving a Hilo
- De-burr, prep, and tag parts and weldments for the next process
- Lay out and examine weldments to ensure that specifications are met
- Move parts into position either manually or with a hoist or crane
- Position or tighten braces, clamps, or bolt straps, to bolt parts in position for welding
- Position, align, fit, and weld parts, following blueprints and layout specifications
- Tack-weld fitted parts together
- Verify weldments are within specifications, using squares, rulers, and measuring tapes
- Set up and operate fabricating machines to cut, form, punch, and drill components, such as-
Handheld plasma cutters
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Proficient at reading a tape measure
- Annual Bonuses
- Extra Perks
- Health Insurances
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Conveyor Concepts of Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.ccmich.com.