Welder Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Houston, TX, United States|
McNICHOLS is the leading supplier of specialty metals and fiberglass including perforated metal, expanded metal, wire mesh, grating, and flooring products.
The company is recruiting a Welder Fabricator who will perform welding and other fabrication of steel, stainless, and aluminum products as well as other general warehouse duties to fulfill customer orders.
All uniforms, steel-toed boots, welding gear, and safety equipment are provided in a clean, safe work environment.
We also offer an excellent training program, skill-based pay, and great opportunities for career growth.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- 1-2 years of welding experience or comparable technical training (required)
- Cut metal using shears, saw, plasma cutter, or other equipment
- Operate a forklift, side loader, or crane as needed to move materials
- Operate power tools including sanders, grinders, etc.
- Perform shipping and receiving tasks to complete customer orders including pulling stock and creating products.
- Weld (GMAW) steel, stainless and aluminum
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions and maintain high-quality standards
- Ability to read and understand precise measurements
- Must be able to communicate and work well as a team member
- Must be able to set welding machine and pass welding test for horizontal and vertical (2F/3F) weld on ¼” thick metal
- Must be self-motivated to provide quality products and service for our customers
- 3 Weeks of PTO
- 401k with Employer Match
- 9+ Paid Holidays
- Company-provided Disability/Life Insurance
- Health Insurance (1st Day Eligible)
McNICHOLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.mcnichols.com.