Website Polar Service Centers
Welder Fabricator Job Highlights
|Salary||$18.00 to $36.00 per hour|
|Location||Paterson, NJ, United States|
|Company||Polar Service Centers|
Polar Service Centers provide parts and repair services to trailers that move food, fuel, and chemicals. The company, being a certified tank trailer service center, can provide HM-183 and D.O.T. inspections, as well as full service and tank repair work. Tractor rig-outs and specialized tank trailer customization are also available in addition to pumping and metering systems.
The company is looking for a Welder Fabricator who can repair tank trailers.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED or Higher qualification
- At least 18 years of age
- The candidates should have 3 to 5 years of both tank and trailer repair experience.
- Operate Fabrication equipment
- Diagnose failures and make repairs
- Tank service and repair
- TIG aluminum, stainless, or carbon welding experience with tanks
- Must be able to fit through a tank trailer manhole
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- With assistance, occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- 401k (with Employer Match)
- Bonus Pay based on team efficiency
- Career Advancement
- Company Paid and Voluntary Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Insurance
- Paid Time Off program
- Scheduled reviews for pay increases
- Tool Purchase Program
- Vision Insurance
- Able to pass all pre-employment screens
- Be authorized to work in the United States
PSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.