Website Contech Engineered Solutions
Welder (Fabricator) Job Highlights
|Location||Ogden, UT, United States|
|Company||Contech Engineered Solutions|
Contech Engineered Solutions provides cost-effective site solutions to contractors, engineers, and developers on projects. The portfolio consists of bridges, erosion control, drainage, sanitary sewer, retaining wall, and stormwater management products.
The company is looking for a welder to join its manufacturing team and offering competitive pay, benefits, and PTO during the first year of employment.
- The candidates should have a High School Diploma or GED from a welding school.
- Applicants with certification in forklift operation are preferred.
Both the freshers and candidates with forklift operation experience are suitable.
- Analyzes requirements, plan layout, and fabrication details
- Completes post-shift daily paperwork
- Adheres to Contech’s Employee Expectations
- Completes Pre-Shift daily audit
- Applies paint to welded areas
- Completes production and quality control paperwork
- Aligns and assembles structures for welding using a crane, cum-a-long, chains, etc.
- Informs management of needed maintenance operations or supply purchases
- Applies tack weld to hold assembled parts in alignment
- Maintains equipment and work area in a clean and orderly fashion
- Peens and sledges fitting to obtain fit-up for welding
- Uses wire brush to remove slag and weld spatter from fitting
- Receives instructions and schedules from plant supervision or supervisor
- Uses cutting torch to burn to precision layout
- Tags and marks structure as required
- Uses template, pattern, scribe, etc. to mark and layout material
- Welds seam completely by electric arc or gas welding procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work with precision instruments
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
Contech Engineered Solutions is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identification, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability.
Note: Local candidates only, please. No relocation assistance is available.
To apply for this job please visit careers.conteches.com.