Welder/Fitter Job Highlights
|Location||Ocoee, FL, United States|
Haskell is a construction company that delivers architecture, engineering, construction, and consulting solutions for complex capital projects worldwide.
The company is searching for a Welder/Fitter who will be responsible for laying out, fitting, welding, fabricating, casting, and forging components to assemble structural forms, building, and bridge parts.
- No education level is mentioned, applicants may be a High School Diploma
- Possess 4 years of experience and appropriate welding certifications for the type of welds to be performed.
- Experienced in the following-
-AWS (American Welding Society) certification
-Shielded metal arc welding
-Carbon air arcing
-Familiarity with basic weld quality requirements
-Familiarity with steel fabrication safety requirements
- Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding
- Lays out, positions, aligns and fits components together
- May assemble parts by bolting and riveting
- May repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts, using a cutting torch, straightening press, and hand tools
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metal machining weld shrinkage, and welding techniques
- Sets up equipment and welds parts, using arc, gas-shielded arc, submerged arc, or gas-welding equipment
- Good organization skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Required to have ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; and the ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of 10-50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, and arm, hand, and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read the application/form information.
- The associate frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
Haskell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.