Website Air Products
Welder/Fitter Job Highlights
|Location||Bethlehem, PA, United States|
Air Products is an industrial gases company with a focus on serving energy, the environment, and emerging markets. The company provides essential industrial gases, related equipment, and applications expertise to industries like refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage.
Gardner Cryogenics, a division of Air Products, is searching for a Welder/Fitter to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
Technical School Graduates-
- Students with a background in industrial systems, machine tool technology, electromechanical technology, mechatronics, automotive technology, HVAC, process technology, electrical technology, and instrumentation technology are encouraged to apply.
- The candidates should have 2 years of operations experience in an industrial plant.
- Military experience is a plus
- Capable of producing quality welds in accordance with ASME requirements and operating with minimal supervision.
- Be skilled in the following welding processes i.e. SMAW, GMAW, GTAW – burning (oxy-acetylene and plasma) – soldering (soft and silver) – pipefitting – Radiograph test for qualification.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to work alone
- Strong mechanical aptitude required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player that is flexible and has a positive attitude
- Be able to meet call-in requirements as needed
- Elevated work required
- Must be able to climb ladders and steps and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will be exposed to high noise levels
- The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays and vacations, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, and retirement plans.
- The candidates will be eligible for benefits and also be 100% vested in your retirement benefits on your first day of employment.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.