Website Ocean Group
Welder/Fitter Job Highlights
|Location||Isle-aux-Coudres, QC, Canada|
Ocean Group is renowned for its ingenious marine solutions. The company is one of the main suppliers of integrated marine services and a leader in the marine industry.
The company is looking for a Welder-Fitter who will perform various welding and assembly tasks on shipbuilding and ship repair projects.
He also works on tasks related to the realization of the project in progress.
- The applicants should have Diploma (DEP) in Welding-Fitting or relevant work experience.
- CWB cards or meet Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) requirements.
- Possess experience in the marine sector (an asset).
- Participate/support the activities of the Health, Safety, and Environment Management System.
- Perform various tasks related to the welder’s work or as required by the project at hand.
- Read plans and interpret required welding procedures.
- Weld based on FCAW and GMAW processes.
- Work with plans, cut material, fit, and assemble.
- Ability to read plans and in teamwork.
- Ability to work in confined spaces or at heights.
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP).
- Free employee assistance program available to the whole family.
- Free parking.
- Full range of fringe benefits.
- Permanent job – 40 hours per week over 4 days.
- Social club.
Ocean Group subscribes to an Equality Access Program and invites women, visible minorities, First Nations and Inuit people, and persons with disabilities to apply. The masculine form is used in this document for conciseness purposes only. We believe in the principle of employment equity and are open to measures of accommodation in the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit www.groupocean.com.