Website Clean Harbors
Welder/Fitter Job Highlights
|Location||Deer Park, TX, United States|
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy, and industrial services. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers, and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
The company is hiring a Welder/Fitter who will be responsible for performing welding applications as required by job specifications with SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, and FCAW, as well as performing pre-welding operations with such equipment as saws, shears, automated cutting equipment, etc.
- The applicants should possess a High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- Possess 1+ years of welding experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Adhere to company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Assist in dimensional verification checks.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Perform advanced fabrication, document measuring, etc.
- Perform pre-welding operations with saws, shears, and automated cutting equipment for shaping and preparation.
- Perform welding operations as required by job specifications with SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, and FCAW.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Able to read and understand engineer drawings/blueprints.
- Must have completed and passed a 6G test on carbon steel.
- The industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp and paper mills, etc.
- Competitive above-market hourly rates with weekly overtime opportunities!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training, and tuition reimbursement;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Positive and safe work environments.
Clean Harbors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial, or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cleanharbors.com.