Welder Helper Job Highlights
|Location||Kitimat, British Columbia, Canada|
Ledcor Group of Companies is one of the most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy industrial, civil and infrastructure, mining, pipeline, power, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in aviation, forestry, marine transportation services, property investment, and wastewater treatment.
The company is seeking a Welder Helper with an experience in mainline pipeline construction. Safety and quality are a priority for the position.
- No education level is mentioned, yet may be required a High School Diploma
- Possess previous welder’s helper experience (required)
- Operate small power tools to grind and buff welds as directed by the Welder
- Perform tasks to support the welding crews
- Provide general clean-up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of the work areas
- Understand weld types, welding materials, tools, and equipment
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clear 3-year driver’s abstract
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Rotational shift
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Site-based camp accommodation and chartered flights provided
Ledcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.