Website Stanley Black & Decker
Welder II Job Highlights
|Location||Kernersville, NC, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access, and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is searching for a Welder II to join its team.
- High School Diploma (desired, not required)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in heavy-duty machining/manufacturing environment
- Adhere to all safety, health, and environmental procedures, policies, and practices.
- Charged with the responsibility of defining obstacles and aiding in creating solutions concerning safety, identifying safety hazards, and suggesting corrective actions
- Complete basic maintenance on welding equipment.
- Layout, position, align, and fit components into the welding fixture as instructed.
- Read, interpret, and understand blueprints and welding symbols to complete job assignments.
- Set up gas-shield, Mig-weld, and weld parts to job specifications.
- Use hand tools, clamps, and grinders to perform job tasks.
- Any other duties that fall within the employee’s capabilities.
- Ability to layout parts using weld fixtures
- Ability to read and understand work order routings and instructions
- Ability to read tape measure and blueprints
- Demonstrated skill level of wire feed (Mig) welding
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, problem-solving skills, and interpersonal skills
- The benefits plan includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, retirement benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays/personal days, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products as well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sbdinc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.