Website Mitsubishi Power Americas
Welder II Job Highlights
|Experience||6 months -1 Year|
|Location||Cortland, OH, United States|
|Company||Mitsubishi Power Americas (Primetals Technologies)|
Mitsubishi Power Americas leads the industry in power generation and energy storage solutions. The company design, manufacture, build, service, and optimize power systems worldwide.
Primetals Technologies is a joint venture of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Partners. The company offers a world-class technology product portfolio to guarantee excellence in metals production across the entire value chain – from the raw materials to the finished product.
- The applicant should have High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- The candidate should have 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience.
- Builds up worn and/or defective surfaces
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded
- Performs welding in multiply positions (3G, 6G)
- Performs welding processes on aluminum, steel, and other metals’ parts using welding metals and metal alloys
- Performs welding to Nondestructive Testing Quality (MT, UT)
- Under general supervision, uses hand welding and flame-cutting equipment such as arc welders, gas welders, and gas torches to weld together metal components (flat, horizontal, or vertical plates and pipes
- Welds parts according to engineering drawings and specifications
- Other work may be assigned at Management’s discretion
- Driver’s license
- In House training provided to obtain certifications
- 401K Plan
- Competitive Medical and Dental Benefits
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Primetals Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.