Website T.D. Williamson
Welder II Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd Shift)|
|Location||Tulsa, OK, United States|
T.D. Williamson serves the gathering, transmission, and distribution sectors of the pipeline industry with a global portfolio of products and services, including advanced isolation, integrated pigging, and integrity assessment solutions. With both onshore and offshore applications, the company offers expansive pipeline maintenance and asset optimization activities.
The company is seeking a Welder II who will require to perform procedural tasks under general supervision, and complex tasks involving the use of theoretical knowledge and motor skills under close supervision.
Individuals must be able to pass the X-Ray test on GTAW (TIG), FCAW (flux core), and GMAW (MIG).
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- FCAW experience – Flux Core Arc Welding
- GMAW experience – Gas Metal Arc Welding
- GTAW experience – Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- SAW experience – submerge arc welding
- Ability to safely light and use gas torches.
- Ability to safely operate various types of hand grinders.
- Use a combination square and level to measure and fit-up for concentricity alignment.
- Understand two-hole alignment/two-hole fit up that is used and understood by welders associated in the pipeline industry.
- Locating, understanding, and following (WPS) Weld Procedure Specifications.
- Must be able to make weld repair per T.D. Williamson’s specifications.
- Must be able to perform a complete fit-up for the work area.
- Must maintain a high X-Ray percentage of 98% acceptances (for all 4 weld processes).
- Reading Prints – Must understand print dimensional locations and tolerances along with weld symbols.
- Safety – Employees must wear all required (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment and must abide by all TDW (HSE) Health Safety Environment requirements.
- Possess a prerequisite amount of knowledge, attitude, skills, and habits
- Ability to safely operate cranes with good safe knowledge of lifting and rigging procedures.
T.D. Williamson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers-tdwilliamson.icims.com.