Website The C.A. Lawton Company
Welder (Iron Cutter/Flask Repair) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder (Iron Cutter/Flask Repair)|
|Location||De Pere, WI, United States|
|Company||The C.A. Lawton Company|
C.A. Lawton Company is a 5th generation foundry-centered manufacturer and truly integrated supplier. The company provides a complete on-site pattern, casting, machining, testing, and assembly capabilities.
The company is looking for a Welder who will focus on welding parts after reaching the cleaning room.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent (strongly preferred).
- Welding Certification and Forklift Certification
- The candidates should have 2 to 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Assist Maintenance as Projects Arise
- Attend Kaizens as Needed
- Build Slaggers
- Constant Communication Regarding Supply Inventory
- Operate Forklift
- Process Iron
- Repair Flasks
- Weld Projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of foundry processes
- Demonstrate commitment to safety and quality
- Demonstrate company values: honesty, caring, improving, and success
- Willing to contribute ideas to make job and other jobs easier, better, safer, and/or faster
- 401K with match
- Boot reimbursement
- Fixed weekly schedule
- Holidays and paid time off
- Insurance within 60 days
- Plenty of growth opportunities
- Prescription safety glass reimbursement
The C.A. Lawton Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca-lawton.ninjagig.com.