Website Primoris Canada
Welder JM Job Highlights
|Location||Nisku, Alberta, Canada|
|Company||Primoris Services Corporation|
Primoris Canada is an infrastructure contractor serving major firms in the oil, gas, power, petrochemical, and heavy oil industries and includes services covering tailings and hydro-transport pipeline construction and maintenance, storage tank construction, and maintenance, industrial facilities multi-discipline construction and maintenance, piping fabrication, and pipeline integrity services.
The company is seeking a Welder who will be involved in the joining of pipe, steel, beams, and other metal components.
This work may exist indoors or outdoors and may be physically demanding.
- Must be an Alberta ticketed journeyman (or hold a journeyman certificate recognized by AIT)
- Current CWB All-position certification
- ESC Fall Protection certificate
- First Aid certificate
- H2S Alive certificate
- Zoom Boom certificate
- Possess work-related experience (preferred)
- Attend required safety and tailgate/toolbox meetings
- Clean and check weld for defects
- Complete on-site cutting of screw piles to elevation and welding of pile caps as per the drawings and specifications
- Complete required welding of steel rings and steel plate helixes to steel pipe in the fabrication of helical piles
- Comply with Company and Client Safety rules, as well as OH&S standards
- Out-of-town work as required
- Read and interpret blueprints to determine the requirements of the job
- Utilize different processes and fillers depending on the Client’s requirements
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs. and climb in/under units in the field
- Organized and self-motivated
- Credit Union
- Deferred Compensation Plan (401k)
- Group Insurance Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
Primoris Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.