Welder/Lead Eng Tech Job Highlights
|Title||Welder/Lead Engineering Technician|
|Location||Phoenix, AZ, United States|
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy.
The company is looking for a Welder/Lead Engineering Technician who will be a part of a team that designs and develops test procedures and standards for highly complex products.
You will participate in the development and certification of environment test functionality across multiple products and applications.
- The prospective applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have previous work experience in the related field.
- Create new methods, techniques, and processes
- Follow weld schedules in setting the controls on the welding machines
- Maintain control of welding schedules
- Operate Spot and Seam Resistance Welders
- Perform testing
- Provide Customer Support
- Test weld samples for shear strength requirements, nugget size, and penetration
- Verify raw material
- Visually inspect all finished welds for compliance with specifications
- Visually inspect detail parts for damage prior to welding
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to perform machine qualifications, and testing.
- Ability to weld Inconel, stainless steel, aluminum
- Skill to use measuring instruments calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Technical knowledge of welding skills and measuring equipment as required completing each operation.
- Vision-correctable to 20/20 and ability to see colors
- Working knowledge to understand weld symbols.
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.