Welder (Level 1) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder Level 1|
|Type||Full Time (1st shift)|
|Location||Danville, KY, United States|
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy.
The company is looking for a Welder (Level 1) who will produce high-quality products and services for the customers.
Set up and operate machines used in the shaping and alteration of metal.
Be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area.
Set up and monitor the production of products in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production, and quality improvements.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Candidates with work-related experience will be a plus. (but not required)
- Analyze data and production reports
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Follow written work instructions and diagrams
- Inspect finished product
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Record and report production data.
- Set up and change over equipment
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Ensure your financial well-being
- Help you beyond the office door
- Physical and behavioral well-being
Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.