Website Wenger Corporation
Welder Metal Fabricator (2nd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder Metal Fabricator (2nd Shift)|
|Location||Owatonna, MN, United States|
Wenger Corporation is a manufacturer and marketer of high-quality, innovative products and services across a variety of exciting markets with a primary focus in music education, performing arts, and athletic storage/team-rooms.
The company is looking for a Welder/Metal Fabricator who can be responsible to operate various metal forming equipment and MIG welds while working under limited supervision within assigned areas in a manner, which meets or exceeds established quality and quantity standards.
- The prospective candidates should have passed a High School Diploma or Equivalent, Vocational/Technical School.
- 6 months of MIG welding experience
- Experience with a tape measure, calipers, and other measuring instruments
- Achieve high standard in regard to the quality of parts
- Create and manufacture products using engineering drawings and blueprints
- Determine materials required and follow a sequence of tasks outlined on production orders
- Exercise proper ability to determine correct inspections
- Maintain equipment and environment to be clean and safe
- Sets up, adjusts, and operates with speed and accuracy a variety of metal fabrication equipment including but not limited to MIG welders, press brake, shear, and forming machine
- Ability to operate hand tools
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, planning, prioritizing, and organizing
- Reading text and documents, numeracy, writing, and oral communications within a team environment
- Light to moderate lifting
Wenger Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.