Website Barnes Group
Welder (Multiple Shifts) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder (Multiple Shifts)|
|Location||West Chester, OH, United States|
Barnes Group is a global provider of highly engineered products, differentiated industrial technologies, and innovative solutions, serving a wide range of end markets and customers. Its specialized products and services are used in far-reaching applications including aerospace, transportation, manufacturing, automation, healthcare, and packaging.
The company is seeking a Welder to join its team for various welding manufacturing and management needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a production or repair shop position.
- Complete necessary paperwork to track parts through a process
- Experience in welding aircraft component parts ranging in thickness from .015 – .120.
- Perform repetitive welding operations on standard weldments following prescribed procedures.
- Work is subject to process and final inspection and testing.
- Work from part drawings, sketches, templates, and patterns.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Able to communicate verbally and/or in writing with other employees, team members, and supervision as necessary.
- Able to use advanced math to add, subtract, multiply or divide and work with fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Must be able to read and interpret operation sheets and follow complex instructions and/or directions.
- Must be weld certified in exotic metals. Familiarity with Federal Aviation regulations a plus.
- This position is a safety-sensitive position. Applicant must comply with all applicable FAA and DOT drug and alcohol testing rules.
Barnes Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.